Sunday, November 18, 2007

New Website!


I have just loaded my new website and it is running now! This will be my offitial site for those who would like to check it out. With the new change, this will be my main blog as well! Each week, I will be adding a new message! Feel free to reply to them at any time!
There will be more things added to my site over the next couple days through the next few weeks as I prepare for my next book to be released!
Newsletters will still be going out every first of the month so sign up before the first gets here! December's issue may be coming out a day early due to my leaving town for the day. After that, the first of every month will have a new newsletter sent directly to your email! Your information will not be shared with outside parties for any reason!
Thank you!!!
Amber

No comments: