Friday, February 22, 2008

Sorry for the Delay

Wow, it has been so busy around here! I've been editing like crazy, finally finished! Now the editor should be working on the formatting so it can be sent to the printer! I can hardly wait to see the final product and hold my book in my hands! I can hardly wait for you to start enjoying this story! There is so much to look forward to!

All right, there are a lot of changes. On my website, I am now going with new colors to go with upcoming holidays, starting with Valentines Day. My pages were red and pink. Now for St. Patrick's Day, the pages are green. I can't be pinched now! Well, actually I really could if I don't physically wear green but at least my site will be lol! I'm still writing, that will never stop. I enjoy this job! In fact, I don't think of it as a job, not really. This is something I have always wanted to do with my life, now I'm right in the middle of it! I'm lovin' it!

All right, check out my website if you haven't yet. If you're coming to this blog from my website, thank you for the visit. I hope you ordered a copy of Cursed Blood. It was fun writing it. But the nightmare which gave me the idea for the story wasn't all the fun so please enjoy the story for me. It makes it worthwhile that way lol. Ok, I have got to go do some writing now. Plus I have a newsletter to finish so I can get that out. Remember, it isn't too late to sign up for that! It will be out on the first. Then I will sit back and wait for my birthday to come. I will be partying for that! Can you guess how old I will be? Come on, respond! I dare ya!

Amber Rigby Grosjean
http://www.argrosjean.com

No comments: