Monday, December 1, 2008

Hey All Out There in Cyberspace!



Ok, I need to update my blog lol so here I am once again! As an update, I need to tell you that my website is temporarily down. It sucks, I know but what can you do? Nothing execpt sit on your butt and wait, right? Anyway....

I just sent out my December's issue and I am excited about getting the first issue of the year started. I have no idea what to put in this newsletter issue. My newsletters will be sent from my personal email until my website comes back up. If you would like to subscribe just email me at amber_grosjean@hotmail.com and I will manually add you to the list. I will also be getting those authors on there so if you're an author, you can still be added so gather up some information like your name, the title of the books you have published, the genre, a link to your website, why you became a writer, what motivates you to keep writing, inspiration, and anything you would like to tell aspiring writers. Another note, I do free ads on my newsletters so if you have an announcement that you would like to share or selling something, please email me with that information. I don't know how long I will be doing that so get your ads to me right away.

I am still writing, just not as much lol. There's still a lot of things going on right now lol. Life would be so much easier if we didn't have to work so hard at it lol. Ideas are still flooding my mind so I am jotting those down so when my site goes back up, I will need to really update it for all of you! I can't wait for that.

Meanwhile, I am on Myspace so come join me there. I love playing those games like Mafia, Mobsters, Dragons, and more! Some of them, I am doing great but some of them I need more members so keep that in mind, will ya? All right, I have to get going. It's after 1 so I need to go to bed lol. Long day tomorrow!

Amber Rigby Grosjean

No comments: