Thursday, February 12, 2009

Updates on Site!

As always, I am keeping my site updated so you will see something new with each visit! Please, while you're there sign my new guestbook so that I may know you've been there. I am still working on my other site so it will be coming up pretty soon (I hope lol). If you are an author and would like to be added to my "Other Authors" page, please email me so I may add your information! My email is amber_grosjean@hotmail.com and please if you would like to be included in my monthly newsletter, let me know that too. And you can still subscribe for my newsletters. If you missed an issue (starting on Jan 2009) you may take a look at them on my site from the "Downloads" page!

As for new pages......"Ask Amber" has been added so you may ask me anything within reason, of course. Once I get questions, I will be adding the Q and A page to reveal those answers plus I will add them in my newsletters! So, what are you waiting for? Go check it out! Thank you!!

Amber
http://www.argrosjean.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The Hong Kong Connection" is a legal thriller about a gutsy female attorney who takes on high ranking International officials. It's a taut, rollercoaster of a ride from New York to Palm Beach to Washington D.C. to Hong Kong. The plot is expertly woven, the characters persuasive, and the dialogue snappy and spot on.
www.StrategicBookPublishing.com/TheHongKongConnection.html