Monday, December 9, 2013

Just saying Hello


We're already 9 days into the month. Here's a little something to help you get ready for the holidays. Its not a little ornament, just something you can hang from a tree. A giant tree that is lol. Looks like it got stuck in the ground, don't it? Well maybe it did, maybe it didn't lol. Use your imagination. It would have to have come from a really big tree. This thing was bigger than my whole body lol. 

Maybe it came from a tree in Gulliver's Travels. That would have been a sight to see. I finally saw the movie and it was really cool. Its one of those movies I'd see again. I remember the story from when I was a kid so seeing the movie in today's time was really cool. 

So have you been decorating your tree yet? I hope you're enjoying the season so far! See you again soon!


Amber Rigby Grosjean

No comments: