Thursday, January 9, 2014

Baby its Cold Outside

Just like the song says, its cold outside. And I hope it doesn't last long. Records were made all over the place with the temps dropping below 0. More than half of the country was covered in white. I know it looks pretty but cold is bad.
They are closing schools, shutting the doors to other places just to keep people in doors where they can stay warm. Heating bills are going up too. I can't wait until winter is over so we can enjoy the comforts of the warmth. And then we can complain its too hot outside. With a winter this bad, I can imagine how summer is going to be--hot, hot, hot. Will they close things down cause its too hot? We'll have to wait and see. That would be different.

I heard even Niagara Falls even froze in some areas! Wow, that's cold!


Amber Rigby Grosjean

No comments: