Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Next Issue: Mother's Day Newsletter

Next month is Mother's Day and the newsletter issue will be devoted to that. I'm mentioning it now because I'd like to add a little something from my readers to their mothers. If you'd like a special message for the women in your life, email me at argrosjean@hotmail.com and I'll include it in the issue. Please send it to me by the 20th so I have time to place it in there.

On another note, Easter is coming soon! I hope everyone has a great day celebrating the holiday. Jesus has risen! We should be thankful for that! I know I am!


____________________________________________



I'm working on a new book called Between Life and Death. I'm thinking its a good title. I'm stuck on it though because its nearly not long enough, even though the story is pretty much finished. Of course, I think I need to do something with the ending so its not just any ending lol. Through editing, I need to work on it so there's more obstacles for the main character. She's stuck in a town that appears abandoned and everything is pointing to a special day that happened five years earlier. But what does she have to do with what happened on that day? And why are her friends disappearing? That's all I can really say lol. Of course, some things may change in the story since I know how its going to end now. Sometimes, knowing is good, sometimes I don't like knowing lol. I think that's what keeps me going. The surprise at the end is always worth waiting for, for me. I can't wait to share it with the all of you! But you'll have to wait!!!


Amber Rigby Grosjean

No comments: