Thursday, March 5, 2015

Update, spring coming soon!!!


This is my favorite bird. I believe its the Blue Jay? Its vibrant and of course, my favorite color. If you notice, the top of the head is the same shape as the Cardinal lol. That's my home state's bird (the Cardinal). It was always said that if you see one early in the year then it meant spring was coming soon. I'm hoping that the weather man is right, no more snow storms! I heard it on the weather channel that there was going to be a warm up in all the states! Cross your fingers!!!

I'm still stuck on some of my scenes. I'm hoping the good weather will help. Its hard to write when you're cold lol. Sitting there shivering lol. No, the house isn't cold. I'm just being funny. I've been around my hubby for too long. Yes, most of his body is made up of funny bones lol. He can't go a day without making someone laugh. Usually me but its always priceless when he gets someone else on one of his jokes lol. I'm like, finally I get a break!

I'm hoping to be done with one of my books by the end of the year. Then it will be out searching for another publisher. That's the hardest part of the writing process. I'm way behind my personal goal on getting one book published a year but sometimes its out of our hands. It happens. Life happens.

That's one of the greatest challenges we face as writers. Making the time to write, edit, do research, etc. Of course time isn't going to fall into our laps, that's why I said make time. When everyone else is having a ball at the party, sometimes we have to buckle down and work on our stories. Even when we're not in the mood we have to write, if we want to get our work finished. No one else can do it for us.

So that's my Que to get off here and go to work!

Amber Rigby Grosjean

No comments: