Friday, April 11, 2008

Hello!

Hey everyone out there in cyberspace! How are you doing today? Well, I am doing great. My newest book, Stolen Identity is out and doing well. Cursed Blood is still getting around too! I'm getting more ideas as we speak and I'm loving it! I just wanted to post a new message to show everyone, I'm still around. Sorry I haven't been keeping my blogs on a regular basis.

I've been working, meeting new people in a new city. It's been fun too so I'm not complaining. I've got another month here and then back home I go. I think I have enough here to keep my plate full for a little while lol. Plus, I've been spreading the word about my 2 books so its been an interesting trip! I'm glad I came here!!

Ok, don't forget to check out my site, its beginning to be colorful! Check it out and you'll see! http://www.argrosjean.com Don't forget to check out the Amazon store and order your books!

Thank you!!
Amber Rigby Grosjean

No comments: