Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Signed first copy of Spawn of the Curse!

A few years ago, the first person who bought and had Cursed Blood signed came back for more! Here I am signing his new copy of both books, Spawn of the Curse and Stolen Identity. He said since he enjoyed Cursed Blood, he was going to read Spawn of the Curse first, then would enjoy the sizzling book of Stolen Identity.

He took the picture as I signed his books for him. Then he gave me one of his books, an author wrote about him. I need to read that! He signed it for me so its a book I will cherish forever! I'm just excited that I was able to sign his copies for him. So far, I count him as my number 1 fan because he has every book I wrote! There are a few who have my first two so I hope they're able to get my third book too.

I'm still waiting to hear back from a few publishers on my other books but I'm getting excited. I hope I can have two books come out this year lol, or my next one could come out early next year. Who knows lol. I love this! I just wanted to share my news about the signing! Hopefully I will be having many more in the near future. I can't take a picture every time but it would be nice if I could to remember each joyous occasion. I love meeting my fans, new and old. I love hearing their thoughts to so if you've read any of my books, I'd love to hear from you! My email is amber_grosjean@hotmail.com

Thank you everyone!!!

Amber Rigby Grosjean
http://www.argrosjean.com

No comments: