Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hey there!

Hello, everyone! As you can see, I've added a few things to my blog! To the left, you will see more things to do like read an excerpt from 2 of my books, Stolen Identity and Spawn of the Curse! For Spawn of the Curse, there are "review" questions if you would like to share your opinion about this book!

I would love to hear what anyone thinks about my books! If you have read any of them, please let me know your thoughts! My email is always open plus you're welcome to ask me other things as well. I have a form for those questions on my site at http://www.argrosjean.com

I am still working on Mother of the Dragons and I am waiting to hear back from Peterson Esate. Wish me luck on those. I have also been working on my erotica stories. It took 2 years to write Stolen Identity so hopefully I won't write these for that long lol. I think I've learned ways to move through those scenes a little quicker. When you read them, you'll see why it takes so long to write these books lol.

I want to thank everyone who has been reading my books! I hope each one will meet your satisfaction and with each book, I hope I will write better so you will want to keep reading my books! I want to please you because you're the reason I enjoy writing!!!

Thank you!
Amber Rigby Grosjean

No comments: