Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Spawn of the Curse is now e-book!


My third book, Spawn of the Curse is now an e-book! It can be easily downloaded and enjoyed in a matter of seconds on your own computer or i-pod. Just go to Amazon where it is available for $5.00. It was just released a few days ago!
Remember, this is the sequel to Cursed Blood which is also available in paperback (and hardcover through publisher only). If you would like to read an excerpt before buying the book, you can check that out at my website. Each book has its own page on my site so take your time reviewing the books. http://www.argrosjean.com
I am in the process of working on more books at this time and I'm in the process of waiting for a publisher on one of those books. I'm hoping I've found the right publisher but if not, the search will continue. I will let you know when I know. Also, don't forget, you're welcome to sign up for my newsletter. The next issue is due to be released to emails on September 1, 2009.
So, have a great week and see you again soon.
Amber Rigby Grosjean
And for those writers looking for more information.......

No comments: