Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cold, Cold Weather


The weather man says we're below our normal for this time of year and I tend to agree. Today it was cooold. I'm not ready for this lol. I have been getting a few things here and there for winter, but I'm not happy with my wardrobe yet. I hate cold weather, with a passion. It's bad enough that I get cold easily lol, now the weather is changing and I'm cold all the time.
You know my feet are so cold that I can actually cool a can of pop, and that's during the summer lol. Seriously, they are that cold. I guess I just have thin blood. If my top half is warm, I'm usually good. So I layer it on when I can. I keep socks on, unless I'm taking a shower or changing them and the shoes stay on most of the day as well. That usuaslly helps lol. Then I have my normal clothing which consists of jeans and my shirt plus a sweater over that (you know the button down kind or one with a zipper lol). And if I'm still cold, I have a small blanket handy to wrap around my body. I've been seen going outside with that blanket wrapped around me like a dress lol. Yeah, I've done that a time or two. Hey if it keeps you warm, why not lol.
Ok, hopefully this cold weather now doesn't mean a really bad cold winter. We had a cool summer this year already so I really don't want to have more cold, freezing, days this winter. If we do, I need more clothes lol. I need some thicker clothes lol. Ok, enough complaining about the weather. I hope you're where its warm, people. All nestled inside keeping cozy! Or its summer in your parts of the woods lol.
See you all again soon!
Amber Rigby Grosjean

No comments: