Saturday, September 20, 2014

An Update to Share

I really didn't want to have all my clothes to have a fall feeling to them so I made something that would make me think of spring lol. They say when you're cold to think hot and you'll feel warmer lol. I don't think that's really true but hey the mind is very powerful so maybe it can be true, just not with me lol.

I'm still working on some of my books. Its taking me longer than I thought with one that's been taking my time lol. I don't mind because now that I've written a few, I just want my next one to be really really good, something you will enjoy! Gives me more pressure but like I said, I don't mind. I don't write 24-7 either. In the time I don't write I'm making clothes lol. It's calming and there's no pressure. I can sit there and think of what I'm going to do next and it give me some time so spend time with my grandmother who passed on. Okay in spirit it gives me time to spend with her lol. Sometimes I feel like she's watching me and that makes me happy.

I'm also busy at getting my newsletter ready for the first. Almost there. It has a Halloween theme since it is for October. So think black and orange, and witches lol. Anyway, I'm not going to spoil the actually issue. You'll have to read it yourself lol. Once its finished, I'll be ready to send it out on the first to those who have subscribed. If you haven't you can still subscribe to my monthly issues on the right. Then I'll be ready to get started on the November issue which I've already started thinking about. So with that note, I will see you in a few days!

Amber Rigby Grosjean

No comments: