Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Gotta love mail!

It's always exciting to get something in the mail (unless it's a bill, then we'd rather not lol). I had ordered my books to start a new collection and needed the ones I'd written. They came in the mail yesterday and I could hardly wait to open the package. They looked so much better than I had anticipated.

Next time, I won't be waiting so long before ordering my books lol. Of course, I still want to get more copies but this will have to due me for now.


Update:

I am still hard at work, writing up book 4 to the Peterson Estate series. I have started chapter 10 and have written 41K words. Once I've finished writing the rough draft, I will begin editing (cutting, adding more/less). Then it will be put aside so I can begin working on the DeadLife. I was playing Scrabble the other day and the word daze was played. It got me thinking, maybe that would be a good title. I'm still letting it simmer in my head so we'll see how that goes.

My newsletter is coming along wonderfully. I signed up Mailchimp and will be trying it out on the 1st. I added a sign up on my Facebook author page and I tried adding it on here but I don't know what happened to it. I'll have to play around with it some more to see if I can get it to post correctly. If you want to sign up please let me know and I can get it done manually until then. Your information will be kept private.

This post is a short one as I've got nothing else to add lol. See you next time!

A.R. Grosjean



No comments: