Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas Eve's Adam



Today is the day before Christmas Eve. My sister and I used to call today Christmas Eve's Adam. It was for fun but it caught on between us. Of course, I think I'm the only one between the two of us who have continued using the title lol. It's still for fun but I like it. Why not? So to all who are reading this happy Christmas Eve's Adam to you and your family!!

Now on to business lol. I am still hard at work with The Dead Life. It is coming along. This has been the hardest book to edit, let me tell you. It seems like it doesn't want to be smooth for me, giving me challenge after challenge but whether it likes it or not, I will conquer this story and have it ready for your eyes and mind. Hopefully by March 2020. Once it is finished and ready to go, it will be released. Then I can begin writing Peterson Estate 5: Hellbound. That book is really going to be a challenge, not like the Dead Life. Before, all the books took place in Emily's castle (or the hotel depending on which book it was lol) but this one takes place somewhere else entirely. And it's surrounded by more evil than Emily ever encountered before. But she's got something on her side that she didn't have before............not going to share that because it would ruin it lol. Can't be giving up everything, you just have to read the series to find out the rest lol.

So once that book is finished (the series writes itself, I swear) I will begin editing that book then begin writing the first book to the Identity collection, and keep going. The first book to the Identity collection is Stolen which is a rewrite but in this new version there will be a new beginning and all the sex scenes will be removed with new "clean" scenes. This book can be read by young adults as well. I can't say there won't be any bad language lol. That can't be helped in some books.

So that's my plan for 2020. Other plans that have not been mentioned here will be shared through Instagram and Facebook so if you don't follow me there please do so. I am trying to be an open book to some extent. Some things must remain a mystery lol. That way you can be surprised and I so love surprises, don't you? That's why I love twists. They come out of no where and always seem to make sense when done correctly, at least to me. And you can't forget about my newsletters. I also share things there that can't be found anywhere else. So subscribe if you can. If you can't, send me an email to a.r.grosjean@hotmail.com and let me know you want a copy sent to your inbox on the first. I'll get you added right away.

So Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year!!!!


No comments: