Saturday, May 30, 2009

Spawn of the Curse is now available!

I now have 3 books available for purchase! Spawn of the Curse was released yesterday! You may purchase a copy anytime now! I included a link just in case you're ready for that lol.

This book among the other two has had a review. I believe I mentioned that earlier on my blog lol. For now, there is only one place where this book is available but it can change so keep an eye out for that! My website will link to all the places where it will be available.

This is a new form of publishing for me so I hope you enjoy the book as I was able to do this on my own. Of course, I didn't do the review though lol. It is being reviewed by another person at this time as well! When that is complete, it can be found on my site the book's page.

Create Space is through Amazon, a publishing company where you can publish your own book! All you need is a pdf file of the book you want published and a cover image! I will be discussing this in an upcoming newsletter! Not sure which one so if you don't want to miss out on the subject of self-publishing in a cheap manner, please subscribe! Remember, there's no shame in self-publishing. Many successful writers take that route. No hassles or anyone telling you, you can't do it that way!

Amber Rigby Grosjean
http://www.argrosjean.com

No comments: