Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another Announcement!

Don't know if you ever heard of this book or not but this blog has been mentioned in it! It is located under Writer Friendly Blogs! This book is an e-book only so everything in it is linkable which means people can find this blog with a click of a button and that means more people can find my website!

I'm just so excited I had to share it with everyone! I was told through email about this exciting news which I will be sharing in my next newsletter! Included in the next issue will have the link to the author's website! That way if you want your own copy for marketing ideas and knowledge, you can learn right from your own computer. I may even get my own copy! Who knows. Ok, that's enough for now. I just had to share my news lol.

Amber Rigby Grosjean
http://www.argrosjean.com

No comments: