Sunday, July 5, 2009

As July 4th Comes to an End...

Officially the holiday is over but many will continue to celebrate all week long lol. I don't know about anyone else, but I played it safe this year. I didn't drink any alcohol, just pop. A little Mountain Dew and a whole lot of Pepsi lol. Oh, and just a little water lol. I've never cared for city water but I drink a little so I don't repeat what happened last summer. I wouldn't want to scare my husband again lol.

Anyways, yesterday I spent a little time with old friends and made new ones. That was nice seeing old familiar faces after a year or so. I did miss them so I enjoyed their company! Now that its all over, the cleanup will begin. I'm sure there will be a lot of debris on the ground from fireworks. And I bet there probably was a fire or two, and possibly a few injuries. If not where I'm at, then some place else. I'm sorry for those mishaps and I hope everything will be ok.

As the rest of the city catches up on their sleep, I stayed up watching a movie and worked on my projects a little plus did some other work online. That's including this blog lol. I wanted to keep everyone updated during the holiday weekend. Like I said, mine was good. I hope yours was too!

Amber Rigby Grosjean
http://www.argrosjean.com

No comments: