Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cursed Blood: Hardcover

Well, its official! Cursed Blood is now available as hardcover. I finally got my copy and it looks great! I felt like I was seeing my book for the first time, all over again. Its been out for a couple years now so this is really exciting! For now, its only available through the publisher which is Publish America. It does cost a little more than the paperback but they usually do. The company is also talking about making their books available in large print. I will let you know if that happens if you have a hard time seeing the regular print! The link to the publisher can be found on my website, on Cursed Blood's page.

Thank you!!!!!!!

Amber Rigby Grosjean
http://www.argrosjean.com

2 comments:

Alison Mitchell said...

Amber,
Congrats! Wow, I see 'Cursed' is even available at Amazon! (but only the paperback) I actually found your blog searching for a large print edition. By the way, Spawn of The Curse, Stolen Identity, and Cursed Blood *did* all come up when I looked for them at Evjoy Large Print Books.

I very much enjoyed 'Stolen Identity'.

-Alison

A.R. Grosjean said...

Thank you, Alison! And good name too! I'm very glad you enjoyed the book!

Amber Rigby Grosjean