Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 More Days Till Christmas!

When I was little, my sister and I used to make up more days for Christmas. Yesterday was Christmas Eve Eve's Adam. Today is Christmas Eve's Eve. We always tried to convince our parents to let us open one present early since they were special days too. Of course, every year, they just laughed and said you know you have to wait until Christmas Day. I didn't like hearing that lol. Seeing those gifts under the tree made me soooo anxious.

I have out grown that since I was a child but I still get a little anxious. There's even snow outside now. It can stay until December 26, then it has to go lol. I don't hate snow, its just too cold and I don't like being cold lol. Anyway, you all have a great Christmas on this Christmas Eve's Eve! Maybe you can convince someone to open one present today lol. You can at least try lol.


Amber Rigby Grosjean
http://www.argrosjean.com

No comments: