Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Holidays

Well, its that time again! Yep, Christmas is quickly approaching us! Just a few weeks before the day comes! Have you gotten ready for it yet? I hope you have!

Speaking of Christmas, my latest issue has been added to my website so if you enjoy reading, take a look at that. On this page http://www.argrosjean.com/newsletters.html you will find all of my newsletters. There are 12 total. Next year, I will be starting all over again with Jan and when that happens, I will replace this year's issues with those so read them while you have the chance. And don't forget, you're welcome to sign up at any time. From my homepage or the events page is the sign up box. I never pass out your information. When you do sign up, the newsletters come straight to your email!

Ok, back to the holidays lol. This tree was from a couple years ago but its still my favorite lol. Yes, its the color of our favorite team which is the Dallas Cowboys! Blue is also my favorite color and silver does look good with it which are both colors from our wedding!

You don't have to use the traditional colors when decorating for Christmas. Design is something I know about. I watch a lot of HGTV lol. Interior design was something I thought about getting into for a while so I did study it and still am because its a hobby of mine. This is the time of year when you can be creative! Go with something that reflects you. It will feel more like home that way!

Are you a single guy but your family wants you to get into the season? That's fine. You can make it work just as easily as the women can! Even if you're decorating your tree with miniature tools. If that's you, go for it. If you love sports as much as my man does, you'll have fun decorating your tree with sports stuff! Anything works, seriously. Just be as creative as you want. If you don't want a tree, there's other ways to make your home festive. Decorate the table, the walls, or anywhere else you'd like. In any color!


Merry Christmas!!!!!

Amber Rigby Grosjean
http://www.argrosjean.com

No comments: