Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hello Again!

Starting in January, I will be doing something different in my newsletters! Besides my normal interview with a new author, I will be sharing members in spotlight between Mind's Eye and Writing 4 All on Ning. If you haven't checked out these two sites, please do so. They are very addictive lol.

I enjoy making friends and helping others with writing so please stop by and let's learn together lol.

The great thing about learning is that you get to improve your writing which makes it better for your stories and getting published. If you haven't been published yet, don't panic because it will happen. You just have to keep trying! Remember dreams really do come true!

Another thing that will be happening is that I will be blogging with other writers too! So keep an eye on this blog and others if you want to see what we're blogging about! Its all about having fun and making new friends!


Happy Holidays!!!!

Amber Rigby Grosjean
http://www.argrosjean.com

No comments: