Tuesday, April 23, 2019

April is almost over......Spring is here!

I don't know about other places in the world but spring made her debut and I'm hoping it's here to stay. That is, until summer arrives lol.
As you know I am a young grandma, so going to the park is a must. I've been to the park 4 times already in the past 3 days. It helps when there's a park close by that's walking distance for a 2 year old. Her mommy came with her brother and everyone had fun, including Pawpaw which is what she calls her grandpa. I'm Mawmaw.

So tonight I will be staying up all night writing because I'm so far behind lol. I need to finish Spawn of the Curse: Bloodline Curse and get it uploaded so the cover can be finished. Then in June it can be released.

I do most of my editing through the writing and then do a read through to make sure it's perfect. I've learned that it works better for me but not all writers work the same. If I kept editing the same way, none of my books would get done because I kept making changes even though it was already perfect.

So that's my plans for tonight. I'll also be working on some of my marketing--the things I can't do on my phone.  I love using my phone. I'm able to stay on top of things.

I've been learning a lot about marketing. Of course, there's still a lot to learn to catch up with many of the writers out there but I will get there. Then I'll be able to invest more than just my time which will be a blessing. Looking forward to that. Really, I am.

So that's enough for now. Got to get back to living the grand kids and living life to the fullest. Looking forward to getting that book done and the next one started--Peterson Estate 4: The Great War...........

Argrosjean

#author #grosjean #writing #book #argrosjeanauthor #publishedauthor #marketing #argrosjean #romanceauthor #fantasyauthor #grandma #life #dragons #witches #writer 

No comments: