Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Run down on books coming soon.......

This is 2019 and here are the books coming soon, in order by year.....

This year, one book has already been released--Peterson Estate book 3. Coming soon around June will be two more books. They are the Bloodline Curse duo titled Cursed Blood and Spawn of the Curse.

 This is the first time the new cover (Spawn of the Curse) has been revealed. When you see this new cover, the new version will be available.








In 2020, Peterson Estate book 4: The Great War will be released. Also, look for the DeadLife.

In 2021, Peterson Estate book 5: Hell Bound will be released. Homesick will also makes it's debut.

In 2021 or 2022, the first book to the Identity set will be released (Stolen). This one is another one of my rewrites. It was originally erotica thriller. It will be cleaned up a bit and more scenes will be added creating a new story. Each book in this set will have the Identity theme: stolen, mistaken, etc.

In 2023, another two books will be released: Peterson Estate book 6 and Fairytales' Truth


More books to follow but not listed here yet. I do have a lot of books in the works but have decided that I needed to begin writing one at a time instead of so many at once. It wasn't working like I had hoped. Not all of my books are novel length so if one is too long, you can enjoy another. And because I write in so many genres, you can decide which ones you prefer. Or you could take a chance and read all of them. Your choice.

I'm always looking for new ideas and stories. I keep my eyes open and my ears close to the ground where I can hear anything coming from around the corner that would bring in an idea. I watch people, see how they respond to other people. I listen to their conversations although I really don't get in their business (I listen to how they talk, choices of words kind of thing). I don't know if other writers do that but it helps me grow and that's important.

So I will let you absorb this information. If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter please send me an email at a.r.grosjean@hotmail.com and let me know. Include your name and email please. Thank you!!!!


#argrosjean

No comments: