Monday, July 22, 2019

The Next Book

I am happy to announce that I am ahead of schedule and my next book, Peterson Estate 4: The Great War, will be released in September 2019! I couldn't be more excited to see my series grow. And picking the cover was a battle. There were three choices that I liked but there was a scene in the book that inspired this cover so it ended up winning that battle.

I began working on the next book after this one--The Dead Life. The first few pages ran swiftly under my finger tips and is really making the story so much better than it was originally. I had finished it but wasn't happy with the story as a whole so I gave the story to someone for a look-over (this is something writers do lol) and was given a few great ideas to improve on the story. The version I'm going with was the one I liked the best. The idea just seemed to work better for this story and it seems to agree with me as the story is flowing from me. I'm loving it!!
So while I'm back in the writing seat, I will be working out a few things to promote myself and my work. I have been busy working up a few things and scheduling when I make posts. Its been fun, being creative. Of course, it is also frustrating because I'm not used to planning things like this but in the long run, it will save me time for my writing which will help. I've been talking with a marketing coach to learn the trade so I can be better at what I do. I'm still not a salesperson but I'm learning and that's what counts. I will never be perfect but at least I can have fun trying to get there lol. If a person can't have fun doing what they love, they are in big trouble and writing is my life. So that means I need to pick up the pace doing somethings I don't really like, like sales pitches lol. It is all part of the writing process so I will learn to love that too!

So I need to get back to work and get things done! Thank you!!!!!

A.R. Grosjean

No comments: