Saturday, July 6, 2019

Mother of the Dragons Audio

When my day begins and I first sit down at the computer, I do a number of things. First, I check my emails and take it from there. Then I check my sales for my books. Then I check a few other sites to see how things are going. This can take from 5 minutes up to an hour or so, depending on what I see. Then I begin my day with my writing or whatever else needs to be done. Today, during this routine, I saw that my audio was finally available on Amazon. So I had to get the screen shot of it lol. And of course, I like that someone can get it for free just because I want to be read (or in this case, heard lol). If someone happens to pay for it, awesome that's a bonus because it means I can get paid. But at least now the door is open so others can see my work which is why I'm a writer. So this is cool news for me. I love it that I'm able to have another way for people to get my stories and learn to love my work as much as I do!

So if you haven't heard my book, come check it out!!!

A.R. Grosjean

#motherofthedragons #audio #amazon

No comments: