Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Fiction Writing and The World of Imagination Podcast!


There is a new podcast in the Internet world! And it's all mine lol. I am new to this and am willing to give it a try. Come check out this bi-weekly show, starting with a short episode to introduce who I am and where I came from!

https://anchor.fm/argrosjean
https://open.spotify.com/show/2QT7Q6SqqRkcJfcGLGOQny

Above are the two places where you can find the podcast. They are also recorded as MP3 so if you're wanting something to keep, just send me an email at a.r.grosjean@hotmail.com and I will send you a copy. As each podcast is recorded, I will bring something new and a little insight to my writing, where my ideas come from and how the journey from that idea is born into a book.

Imagination is the key ingredient to my writing so I will share that concept as well in more than just one genre including Fantasy which is the biggest genre that I write. Of course, I can't tell you everything that will be included with each episode, you'll have to come listen for that lol. And I'm always open to suggestions, answering questions will be something to include in the future, so I will be depending on your comments and ideas in the future. So please come on over and take a listen!

Thank you and as always remember, dreams do come true!!!! Please, don't ever give up!

A.R. Grosjean

No comments: