Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to everyone! I do hope your year is starting out very magical! As for me, it has so far in writing. My personal life, well, that's a different story lol. My car broke down as I was traveling, I only had 20 more miles to go and then it stalled. What luck. Now its being fixed lol.
Stolen Identity is almost finished being edited which means there isn't much more to go before people will get to read it. I am just so excited about that! Mother of the Dragons is almost finished being written which means publishers will get to see it very soon! Again, excitement overcomes me! Cursed Blood is still available and I am in the midst of talking to book stores for signings so please be patient with me as I work on that.
The first newsletter of the year has been sent out. If you would still like to have one, sign up, and the Feb. issue will be sent to your email! It is being put together now and will be worked on all the way up to the last day of the month to make sure everything is accurate for you! My readers are very important to me! Thank you!
This week, my blog is short because there is so much to do bringing in the new year! Get those resolutions planned and start making them come true! Stick to them! Writers, write your first first books. Until next week, have a great time!
Thank you!
Amber Rigby Grosjean

No comments: