Friday, January 18, 2008

Sex Outside the Marriage

Whether married or not, sex is something that can be enjoyable. All my life I have heard that waiting for marriage is the best and only option there is or should be. Sometimes I agree with that. I really agree with that when younger people are concerned. We are worth waiting for and should never be convinced other wise. As adults, it really changes, don't ask me why.

There are so many things out there that can seduce us into wanting sex outside of marriage. Even when we are married, some people seek others outside the marriage for more. Either way, it is all around us, taunting us. Do we give in to the temptation or do we ignore it? We must be strong if we wish to ignore it.

As I writer, I have been included with that temptation and I do apologize. If you are one who isn't strong and can't fight the temptation, don't pick up a book that has sex in it like erotica. Avoid it if possible. If you are strong, by all means, read as much as you can handle lol. It would be good for me and other erotica authors lol. For those who are married, enjoy the temptations and give in to them often.

Is it wrong? I can be as religious as the next person and I do believe in God. Morally, I do have to say it is wrong to have sex outside of marriage, meaning before getting married. Our lives have been chosen for us before we were even created, our partners were chosen for us, and out paths were layed out so that we would meet. Having sex before that should happen would take away some of the enjoyment we would've had. Now afterwards (I'm not talking about cheating here) is totally different. Couples who participate with other couples while being together isn't cheating. Whose to say if this is wrong. The world today is always changing. So are the rules.

What are your thoughts about this? I would like to hear your opinions if I could. If you are under the age of 18 please pass on this. Thank you!


Amber Rigby Grosjean

No comments: