Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Love This Job!



Can anyone guess what this city is? It is Cincinnati, Ohio. You know I was actually born in Ohio. Its not something I normally talk about because I feel that I am a hoosier and not a buckeye lol. But yes, I was really born in Van Wert, Ohio.

This was the first time I was ever in Cincy (as they call it there lol). Boy, do they have some hills lol. I walked around the downtown a litle talking to people and introduced my books to a few of them. They were all very excited to meet a published author. Most people are like that, they look at authors as celebrities which is totally cool because I still not used to that. I like the reaction when I tell people I'm published!

Ok, I will wait to tell you where I'm heading after this city but for now, I have some people to talk to about these books. In the next city, I will be heading to some book stores and see how it goes there! I'm excited about that and will hopefully make some deals on some booksignings. If not, at least I tried and that's the main thing.

I'm getting out of my normal routine and getting out there in the world to meet my future and present fans! I love meeting them! You can't be a writer without those fans, good or bad! And if no one is reading than why write. I want to be read so here I go! Wish me luch on this journey!

Amber Rigby Grosjean

http://www.argrosjean.com

No comments: