Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another 5 star Review!

Wouldn't you know it but I recieved another 5 stars! Fran must really like my books! I have already put the review on my site so please take a look at it and she what she said.

Spawn of the Curse is almost ready to be released! It will be in June 2009. The exact date is unknown at this time but it should be within the week! I am so excited about this and can't wait for you to enjoy this horror of a story.

In Spawn of the Curse you will see just how far a mother is willing to go to save her daughter's life as well as the lives of millions of people she doesn't know! Just how far is that? You will have to read the book lol. I can't tell you the ending! You should know me by now, any author for that matter! Be prepared to sit on the edge of your seats as you read this book. I will take you to a story that will beg you to turn the page just as Fran did. If you're under 18, please have your parents read this book before you attempt reading it please.

I hope you enjoy my stories as I am writing them for you! And you, and you lol! Well, I'm writing them for myself too because I just love telling stories!

Amber Rigby Grosjean
http://www.argrosjean.com

No comments: