Friday, May 15, 2009

New Book Coming Soon!

Ok, I have another book coming out soon! I'm not sure about the details yet but it should be available next week!

Spawn of the Curse is the sequel to Cursed Blood! The book is sized the same, 6x9, its 138 pages long, and will cost 9.99 plus shipping and handling when it does become available and will be online through Amazon. The book was written as a request from some people who enjoyed Cursed Blood.

So far, my newsletters are being enjoyed so if you haven't read any yet, please do so and don't forget to sign up so you don't miss them. Each one comes out on the first of the month, next one is scheduled for June 1, 2009. I will be discussing my new book on there! I haven't picked which excerpt I want to use yet but it will be added to my website soon!

And don't forget, I still have my forum on my site. Other writers are welcome to promote their books on there, just make sure its in the correct topic. And my fans are always welcome to come in and discuss my books and why they like them or hate them lol. I know I can't please everyone so there's bound to be someone out there who doesn't like one of my books lol.

I would like to thank those who have purchased one of my books! Thank you!!!!

Amber
http://www.argrosjean.com

No comments: