Friday, May 22, 2009

New review for Stolen Identity!!!

I have a new review for Stolen Identity posted on my website at http://www.argrosjean.com/ and it can be found on the Stolen Identity page, with the other reviews for the book! The reviewer gave me 5 stars for the book and told me she was sucked it into the storyline and really enjoyed it! Don't forget, you can find each review under the title of the book, on my site! So Stolen Identity will be under that title and then just look for reviews!

She's getting ready to review another book of mine which isn't available yet. I'm looking for next week for the release of that book--Spawn of the Curse. This is the sequel to Cursed Blood so if you haven't read that book yet, please do so. That way you know how the story was started! I don't want you missing anything good.

My website was just updated so check out the review, sign up for my newsletter, or just roam the pages to see if there's something else you'd like to see!

Thank you!!!!
Amber Rigby Grosjean
http://www.argrosjean.com/

No comments: