Thursday, September 5, 2019

Audio Book, Mother of the Dragons


Have you ever tried listening to a book as you worked on projects or jogged down the street? I've seen people do that in movies but never really met people who have. I do know that the way people can listen to "books on tape" has changed. Books are no longer on tape. You can easily download them to our phones and computers. It makes life so much easier. I've even done it. The freedom to listen to a story anytime, anywhere is truly awesome. 

I'm not going to try to sell you anything, I try not to. I totally suck as a sales person lol. I would like to ask you to give audible a try though because it is really nice being able to hear a story. I remember telling stories when I was a kid. During a storm with the candles glowing in the background, stories tend to come to life. And then the lightning strikes and everyone jumps. I loved that part the most lol. I also enjoyed telling stories over a campfire. You know, when each person tells a part of the story and passes it on the next person. No one ever knows where the story will take you and it's so much fun. Listening to a story on "tape" can be just as fun. At least it is for me, especially when it's a book I wrote. Listening to the words I created in the order I wrote them down--there is truly nothing like it. And knowing that the narrator that you've chosen was the right one for that story is even better.

So, I do ask you this. Give Audible a chance and find that feeling of listening to a story as it unfolds right between your ears lol. At the bottom, I shared a link to my book. If you try audible, you can listen to my book for free. So there's no risk. If you like it, great. I have other books in paperback and e-book form you might like as well. Or you can try another audio book on their site. Even if it's not mine lol. If you don't like it, I truly am sorry. You can't know what you like until you give it a try. So please, give me a chance and listen to the words I created just for your entertainment. I don't think you'll regret it. Thank you so very much!!!!

Who knows, you just might find your next favorite author!!!!!!!


https://www.audible.com/pd/B07TXLSMKT/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-156836&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_156836_rh_us

No comments: